Measuring for Clearance
It is very important to make sure that your new piece can fit through every entryway and around every corner. The below steps best ensure that your new Wazo Furniture product gets into the room it was meant for so it can settle into its new home. All you will need is a measuring tape and a little spare time.
- Map out your living space to figure out which pathway would best accommodate the item.
- Make sure you are able to clear the path so there is nothing hindering the item from getting to the desired room.
- With a measuring tape, measure the widths and heights of the pathway. If you live in a condo, apartment, or in a multiplex, we recommend measuring the entryway (including stairway and/or elevator).
- If applicable, be sure to measure the elevator depth.
- Measure all door clearances leading to the room - from the top of the door to the floor and from the side edge of the door to the hinged side.
- Be sure to factor in any banisters, low hanging fixtures, corner turns and architectural details.
- The minimum measurement for the clearance of the item must not exceed the height or width of any entryway. Doing this will ensure a successful and safe delivery.
The Images give types of measurement points.