Tolix Wooden Seat Dining Chair
$149.00 CAD $105.00 CAD
The Wazo Product Guarantee - VERIFIED.
We take pride in quality.
Dimensions (WDH): 44 x 59.5 x 83 cm
Seat height: 47 cm
Seat: elm wood
The Tony Tolix chair is an industrial style chair that is sleek, stylish and functional. This dining chair has a beautiful steel matte finish with a beautifully contrasting elm wooden seat that adds a warm rustic flair. The square base is supported by metal legs that taper down to plastic bottoms that will remove the risk of scratching your beautiful floor. This chair is a perfect addition to your dining room, kitchen, restaurant or café. No assembly required. Have a seat (and look good)!
- Constructed from powder-coated steel for strength and durability
- Multi-purpose design for use as a dining chair or office chair
- Suitable for commercial use, having been approved for heavy domestic, general office, and hospitality use
- High-quality replica of original 1930s Tolix design by Xavier Pauchard
- Good for both indoor and outdoor use
- Maximum weight is 120kg
Read our blog post "How the Tolix Became an Icon?" to learn more about the history of the Tolix chair and how to style your living space with the Tolix.
Please note: the actual color of this product may vary due to lighting – brighter lighting will yield a lighter hue, while dimmer lighting will produce a darker-hued color in your Tolix stool. Other factors may affect the colors as well. You may also notice slight surface abrasions and markings, which are part of the material and also the industrial look and feel.