Acacia Live Edge Dining Table with Black X Shaped Legs/Natural Color
The Wazo Product Guarantee - VERIFIED.
We take pride in quality.
Before purchasing, you can contact us to arrange a FaceTime or Skype video session and choose your table with one of our design experts! This service is only available before the purchase is completed.
The Clyde dining table is a freeform table made out of solid acacia wood. The freeform tabletop with its hypnotizing natural wood grain has a modern rustic appeal that pairs beautifully and effortlessly with the industrial minimalist design of our matte black X shaped legs. Nature never goes out of style and neither will Clyde. Clyde will bring life to your dining experience for the years to come.
Please note that each and every acacia live edge dining table is unique with its markings such as crevasses, grooves, and knots as well as grains, textures and other natural imperfections which make it a one-of-a-kind piece of modern art. The colors of the finish may also vary from table to table due to the fact that the tonality of acacia slab varies and that each table is handcrafted.
- 300x100x76 cm / 118x39.5x30 inches (10 feet) (~360.00 lbs)
- 270x100x76 cm / 106.3x39.5x30 inches (9 feet) (~320.00 lbs)
- 240x100x76 cm / 94.5x39.5x30 inches (8 feet) (~278.00 lbs)
- 210x100x76 cm / 82.6x39.5x30 inches (7 feet) (~225.00 lbs)
- 180x90x76 cm / 71x35.5x30 inches (6 feet) (~161.00 lbs)
- 150x90x76 cm / 59x35.5x30 inches (5 feet) (~141.00 lbs)
Table thickness: 5.5 cm (2.2 inches)
How to assemble the table legs