Live Edge Acacia Dining Table with Black X Legs/Honey Walnut
The Wazo Product Guarantee - VERIFIED.
We take pride in quality.
Before purchasing, you can contact us to arrange a FaceTime or Skype video session and choose your table with one of our design experts! This service is only available before the purchase is completed.
All our Acacia wood is FSC-certified. All our tables go through a rigorous quality check before being shipped out to your home.
Made from natural acacia wood, the Camryn live edge table showcases a stunningly beautiful tabletop with all its natural grains, texture and patterns. While the black X shaped metal legs add an industrial touch to this clean rustic piece, it also adds style to the mid-century aesthetics and its environment. The honey walnut finish will add a warm colour to your living space. The Camryn table will bring life to your dining experience for the years to come.
Please note that each and every acacia live edge dining table is unique with its markings such as crevasses, grooves, and knots as well as grains, textures and other natural imperfections which make it a one-of-a-kind piece of modern art. The colours of the finish may also vary from table to table due to the fact that the tonality of acacia slab varies and that each table is handcrafted.
- 300x100x76 cm / 118x39.5x30 inches (10 feet) (~360.00 lbs)
- 270x100x76 cm / 106.3x39.5x30 inches (9 feet) (~320.00 lbs)
- 240x100x76 cm / 94.5x39.5x30 inches (8 feet) (~278.00 lbs)
- 210x100x76 cm / 82.6x39.5x30 inches (7 feet) (~225.00 lbs)
- 180x90x76 cm / 71x35.5x30 inches (6 feet) (~161.00 lbs)
- 150x90x76 cm / 59x35.5x30 inches (5 feet) (~141.00 lbs)
Table thickness: 5.5 cm (2.2 inches)
How to assemble the table legs